Welcome to the electronic archive of the Detroit Annual Conference Journals.
In 2017 and 2018 the Detroit Conference Journal will be available in Two Volumes on this site.
IMPORTANT! New Process for Getting Your 2017 and 2018 printed copy of the DAC Journal
As part of the process of creating the Michigan Annual Conference, how the 2017 Detroit Annual Conference Journals will be distributed has changed. This will be true for congregations, individual persons, and DAC agencies and committees.
The following will need to ORDER and PAY for a Journal(s) online in order to receive a printed copy:
• local churches
• individual persons, including clergy wanting a personal copy
• conference committees, agencies, boards
• all lay persons.
Online orders may be placed using this link: www.createspace.com/7686679
The exception is retired clergy and surviving spouses (of the year the clergy person is memorialized at annual conference). These persons will continue to receive one complimentary copy of the Detroit Conference Journal through the mail; no order will be necessary. Extras may be ordered online as desired.
The Journal Volume 2 will not contain the historical reports. This information is in the Journal Volume 1 and will only be available online below as a downloadable pdf.
The cost for the Journal(s) shall be covered by the individual, the agency, or the local church except for current retirees and surviving spouses of clergy memorialized in the year of that particular Journal.
If you are interested in the West Michigan Conference Journal Volume 2, please go to this site: www.createspace.com/7834488.
In most cases these files are in .pdf format Version 6.0 and above. If you need a program for opening a .pdf file, please download a free reader for computers, browsers, and mobile devices at https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/products/pdf-reader.html
Pgs 1-60 Leadership
Pgs 61-123 Annual Conference Proceedings and Business
Pgs 125-175 Appointments
NOTE: Historical Reports are in Volume One above
Pgs 177-228 Audit, Financial Policies, 2017 Budget
Pgs 229-356 Resolutions, Dean of the Cabinet Report
Pgs 357-371 Memoirs Historical Record and Covenants
Pgs 372-536 Church and Pastoral Record
Pgs 537- 651 Statistics
Pgs 611-613 Missing information for Table 2 for 7 churches on the Saginaw Bay District.
Pgs 653-685 Standing Rules and Structure
Pgs 686-692 Index and Camps
Michigan Conference Rules of Order beginning July 1 2017
Michigan Conference Structure beginning July 1 2018
Michigan Conference New Districts beginning July 1 2018
Michigan Conference Financial Policies beginning January 1 2019
- Pgs 1-62 Leadership,
- Pgs 63-118 Annual Conference Business and Proceedings
- Pgs 119-172 Appointments
- Pgs 173-240 Historical Reports,
- Pgs 241-291 Financial Policies, 2017 Budget
- Pgs 292-308 Resolutions, Dean of the Cabinet Report
- Pgs 309- 326 Memoirs
- Pgs 327-492 Church and Pastoral Record
- Pgs 493-544 Statistics
- Pgs 545-601 Standing Rules, Structure
- Pgs 602-608 Index and Camps
- Pgs 1-58 Leadership,
- Pgs 59-118 Annual Conference Business Proceedings
- Pgs 119-168 Appointments
- Pgs 169-264 Historical Reports,
- Pgs 265-313 Financial Policies, 2016 Budget
- Pgs 314-336 Resolutions, Dean of the Cabinet Report
- Pgs 337- 355 Memoirs
- Pgs 356-514 Church and Pastoral Record
- Pgs 515-558 Statistics
- Pgs 559-624 Standing Rules, Structure, Index
- Pgs 3-52 Leadership
- Pgs 53-102 Annual Conference Business and Proceedings
- Pgs 103-156 Appointments
- Pgs 157-228 Historical Reports,
- Pgs 229-281 Financial Policies, 2015 Budget
- Pgs 282-298 Resolutions, Dean of the Cabinet Report
- Pgs 299-312 Memoirs
- Pgs 313-490 Church and Pastoral Record
- Pgs 491-546 Statistics
- Pgs 547-605 Standing Rules, Structure
- Pgs 606-610 Index and Camps
- Section 1 – Leadership, Annual Conference Business Proceedings
- Section 2 – Appointments
- Section 3 – Historical Reports, Financial Policies, 2014 Budget
- Section 4 – Resolutions, Dean of the Cabinet Report
- Section 5 – Historical Information, Covenant Relationship Information
- Section 6 – Church Information
- Section 7 – Pastoral Record
- Section 8 – Statistician’s Report
- Section 9 – Standing Rules and Structure
- Index Camps and Retreat Centers
This page provided by the Detroit Conference Journal Committee under the direction of Rev. Ron Iris, the Committee Media Secretary. Copyright 2015. If you have any corrections or suggestions please feel free to contact Rev. Iris. DRRoniris@aol.com